Are you a beauty and wellness enthusiast looking for an opportunity within the Beauty Industry?
We are looking for a Studio assistant intern 2-3 days a week.
Your duties will differ from day to day - we’re a close and busy team that often help out wherever we can, and the candidate must be confident and comfortable assisting across all aspects of the business, including but not limited to: sales, creative and logistics & admin.
- Assisting with social media planning and design
- Assisting with PR activity and send-outs to press/influencers
- Supporting with wholesale admin
- Contributing to group discussions relating to product development, content and creative ideas
- Providing support at Disciple events
- General housekeeping
This internship will give you exposure to:
- How a start-up business in the beauty industry works
- A beauty product lifecycle from initial concept to final formula
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Must have some experience working within a team, ideally beauty, fashion or another retail business.
- Have an interest in the beauty and wellness industry.
- Be a forward thinking individual with a 'Can-Do' attitude, with the ability to think for themselves and also work well as a team.