Studio Assistant Internship (6 months to 1 year)
CALLING ALL STUDENTS
Are you a beauty and wellness enthusiast looking for an opportunity within the Beauty Industry?
We are looking for a Studio Assistant to help out around Disciple. This is a paid position, lasting 6 months - 1 year. Your duties will differ from day to day - we’re a close and busy team that often help out wherever we can, and the candidate must be confident and comfortable assisting across all aspects of the business, including but not limited to: production, creative and logistics/admin.
- Assisting with production of all Disciple Products
- Daily orders/post
- Contributing to group discussions relating to product development, content and creative ideas
- Providing support at Disciple events
- General Housekeeping
This internship will give you exposure to:
- How a start-up business in the beauty industry works
- A beauty product lifecycle from initial concept to final formula
- Our in-house production line and how we formulate, mix, and package all Disciple products
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Must be a student on their placement year at university
- Must have some experience working within a team, ideally beauty, fashion or another e-commerce based business.
- Have an interest in the beauty industry.
- Be a forward thinking individual with a Can-Do attitude, with the ability to think for themselves and also work well as a team.
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org